Do you work with a non-profit who is trying to fundraise online? Not sure how to use the web to reach new volunteers or donors? Want to learn lean techniques for non-profit digital marketing? In this free handbook, you will learn best practices for social media marketing, online fundraising, paid social media advertising, maintaining a social media content calendar, and developing a robust website for your organization.
Enter Your Information Below to Get Your Free Handbook Today:
What You Will Learn:
How to manage all your social media efforts from one strategy document.
How to use Hootsuite to build a social media content calendar.
How to deal with challenges unique to non-profit digital marketing.
How to develop and maintain a robust organizational website.
And much more!
Interested in an Interactive Class on This Topic or a Different Topic?
We Can Teach You About:
- How to successfully court donors online
- How to effectively manage your organization’s profile across all your social media channels
- How to find donors, volunteers, and clients on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- How to improve the SEO (search engine optimization) of your website
- How to measure the impact of your digital marketing efforts through website and social media analytics
- How to maintain high-performing WordPress websites
- How to perform a content audit of your website
- How to run a successful content marketing campaign
- How to improve writing in your organization
- How to do lean usability testing on websites, mobile apps, and software