Not sure how to use digital tools to reach your customers? Are you more of a do-it-yourselfer who likes to do your own marketing? In this interactive class, you will learn best practices for social media marketing, social selling, paid social media advertising, and maintaining a social media content calendar.
$150 per person plus one seat free if you bring three people from your organization.
Contact Us to Schedule Your Digital Marketing Class Today:
What Will Be Covered in the Class:
How to manage all your social media efforts from one strategy document.
How to use Hootsuite to build a social media content calendar.
How to run a successful Google Adwords campaign.
Interested in a Class on a Different Topic?
We Can Teach You About:
- DIY digital marketing for non-profits: how to successfully court donors online
- How to effectively manage your company’s profile across all your social media channels
- How to find customers on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- How to improve the SEO (search engine optimization) of your website
- How to measure the impact of your digital marketing efforts through website and social media analytics
- How to maintain high-performing WordPress websites
- How to perform a content audit of your website
- How to run a successful content marketing campaign
- How to improve writing in your organization
- How to do lean usability testing on websites, mobile apps, and software